A Problem Shared is a Problem Halved!

Over the past few months I have been looking and thinking about different ways to create a shared resource for Numeracy. I am sure that teachers all over NZ are creating very awesome online google resources for Numeracy! So let's make our jobs easier and SHARE!!! 

I started with a Stage 4 blog - being a visual learner myself it helps me to be able to see the resource... but this is harder to get others buy in and adding to! The whole purpose is to get a resource that can help spread the work load... 

I found some interesting links by looking at Rowena Clemence's 2016 Inquiry. Her inquiry was looking into sheets for students to have exemplar's of what is expected at each level. This is kind of similar, apart from it would be having a range of resources on the same subject. 

It really made sense after looking at Angela Moala's 2017 Inquiry and speaking with her, Mark Maddren and Dorothy Burt over emails that a sheet would be the best way to go. So I changed it up and made a copy of the already created Multi-text data base for explain everythings, and multimodal readings! Thank you in advance for helping with the set up of this document Angela! You can see these in the Share Databases Drawing (Give 1 Get 1) on this Leaders of Learning Website! 

I have embed it below! Let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manaiakalani Teacher Only Day - Structured literacy for older struggling students - Betsy Sewell

  English is extremely complex:  - Our alphabet letters to sounds  - It's not one language it comes from many other languages and moulds...